Wednesday 26 September 2012

Visualisation & Imagination

Creativity has no end......

Here are few images visualised and designed by me in Adobe Photoshop. it's based on a concept.
All these are giff images with few animation in it.



A creative giff image with a 'I Love You' theme.



Here's a cute chracter with a 'Miss You' theme.



life is full of colours.


A true friend is one soul in two bodies...


life........


for me little things matter like your smile...

love u mom... you r my inspiration



Friends are my whole life...




                                                Love is the most beautiful feeling in this world.


2 comments:

  1. Really True Lines.....
    True friend does make one's life complete besides one's own family..
    True friend is the one with whom we can share all our feelings,be it joy or sorrow,which we can't share with even our family members.

    ReplyDelete